[mythtv-users] Max Storage Directories?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Feb 23 12:00:19 UTC 2017

On 02/22/2017 09:36 PM, Craig Cook wrote:
> Does MythTV have a max default storage directory count set at "10"?
>
> Checked here but did not see such a setting:
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Setup_Storage_Directories
>
> I have 11 default storage directories, 10 & 11 show up together as #10
> but the total space is only using one of those dirs. They are on
> different logical volumes, so Myth should see them as 2 extra disks.

Are they both new/empty and the same size?  If so, wait until you've
written some data (at least a recording or 2) to one of them so that
MythTV can tell that they're not the same file system, and they'll show
up separately and both be included in the available space. (Or, feel
free to move a recording or 2 from some other file system to one of them
to see for sure.)

Mike