[mythtv-users] Comcast Music Choice Channels

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 18:00:21 UTC 2017

I'm running an HDHR Prime and trying to get the Comcast Music Choice
channels to work through MythTV backend and a Kodi frontend.  When I use
vlc to open a network stream on one of the music choice channels, it works
fine and I can listen to the music.  Unfortunately though, when I try this
through MythTV and Kodi, it fails and says "channel unavailable", even
though the HDHR Prime logs says I'm subscribed to it.

I was wondering fi there were any tricks on getting these channels to work
with Myth.

Thanks!