[mythtv-users] mythtv causing 100% CPU and 75 % memory load since last upgrade

Johannes Rohr johannes at rohr.org
Sun Feb 5 21:01:56 UTC 2017

So I have downgraded mythtv to version 1:0.28-6, but this makes no
difference, mythbackend causes 100% CPU load and uses 75% of memory
until it eventually gets killed by the kernel. Any tips how to
investigate this? I thought I might begin by emptying the database
(after backing it up), but I'd really like to know what might be
causing what seems like a memory leak.