[mythtv-users] mythtv causing 100% CPU and 75 % memory load since last upgrade

Johannes Rohr johannes at rohr.org
Sun Feb 5 17:57:38 UTC 2017

Dear fellow users,

I am running mythbackend on a Raspberrypi 3 on Arch Linux Arm. Until
today's upgrade to version 1:0.28-9, it has been running smoothly.

Since I ran pacman -Suy today, mythbackend is constantly using 100% CPU
time and uses most of memory, at the moment 75%.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in the log which seems unusual. Even if
I run mythbackend with --loglevel=debug, I don't see any information
coming out of it, after the usual startup messages.

So I have absolutely no idea what is wrong here.

What I am seeing now seems too unspecific even for a bug report to
Archlinuxarm, can anybody recommend what I can do to extract
information, or can someone say what know causes for this kind of
behaviour are?

Cheers, thanks!

Johannes