[mythtv-users] Mythzmserver live-view full screen

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Feb 1 13:26:37 UTC 2017

On 01/02/17 13:05, Rajil Saraswat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using 2 camera mode for live viewing. There is a quite a bit of
> screen estate wasted by the mythtv theme. Is it possible to have a full
> screen view of the live view.
> Thanks

That would be up to the theme to decide how big they are.

You need to look for the zmliveplayer window in zoneminder-ui.xml
provided by the theme you use.

There are several layouts for the 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 camera views. For the
2 camera view you would change the size of frame2-1 and frame2-2 imagetypes.

Paul H.