[mythtv-users] Can no longer tune BBC America

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 04:04:31 UTC 2017

I am no longer able to record BBC America.  I'm running on Verizon FIOS in
the Philadelphia area, with an HDHR3-CC.  All other channels I use
regularly have no issues.  Using various SiliconDust apps, I see sequence
and sometimes transport errors.  I see no DRM indicated.  On the HDHR's
page on my network it says the following for tuner status when tuned to
BBCA:

Virtual Channel 689 BBC America HD
Frequency 321.000 MHz
Program Number 762
Authorization unspecified
CCI Protection none
Modulation Lock none
PCR Lock none
Signal Strength 99% (-0.8 dBmV)
Signal Quality none
Symbol Quality none
Streaming Rate none
Resource Lock none

I am running the latest firmware and I've tried rebooting my ONT and my
HDHR.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jerry