[mythtv-users] Need IR blaster help for HD-PVR

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 23 14:10:12 UTC 2017

I have a new build of 16.04.3; mostly went well.  The remote control and
blaster uses the Window Media Center Transceivers (mce).   I selected
the remote control options during installation and the remote works great.

I went to  MythBuntu Control Centre and enabled the IR transmitter with
"USB-UIRT2 Motorola Cable box".  The remote stopped working and I
couldn't  exit Mythfrontend without killing it through a terminal
(killall mythfrontend / killall mythfrontend.real).  Disabling the IR
transmitter put it back to  working,  but  without a blaster.

Any suggestions on what to try for the blaster?

---