[mythtv-users] Football game (US) changed during the broadcast

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Dec 18 15:25:14 UTC 2017

This isn't really a MythTV problem, but two weeks in a row the scheduled
game on CBS in the Portland, OR, market started out as the game
broadcast, but switched partway through to another game. I don't recall
the four teams from the previous week, but yesterday it started out as
the Bengals/Vikings game, and then switched partway in to the
Jets/Saints game. I'm on Comcast. What I'm curious about is whether this
was a CBS thing or a Comcast thing. Did anybody else record/watch either
of those games? I alway set up to record an hour and half beyond the
scheduled end of the game to allow for overtime. The following program
on CBS was another game, the Steelers/Patriots game. That was the game
broadcast when the first game ended.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens