[mythtv-users] System event 'Recording started' triggered twice (MythTV-0.28)

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:24:24 UTC 2017

On 11/27/2017 04:11 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:
> I'm not sure this is a bug but rather expected behavior. He is
> changing channel *after* starting the recording. For Live TV, this
> means a new file and a new recording, hence another event.

I had a bit more time to play with. When i change the channel, I get two
recordings (shown in mythweb) of the new channel. The first recording
shows a file size of 'B'. The second recording shows the 'actual size'
and is the real recording. However, both the recordings show up as
"Still Recording: Edit" in Mythweb.  When I stop LiveTV, mythweb
continues to show "Still Recording: Edit" although the Backend Status
shows that the tuner is free.

Has anybody using IPTV come across this?

Thanks