[mythtv-users] can't get wakealarm to write to BIOS

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 16:27:17 UTC 2017

My BIOS alarm time has always been different than the time I set for
re-waking my BE.  I don't recall if it was necessary to disable the BIOS
alarm to have the O/S setting work, but I am sure that, even with the O/S
alarm setting set and working, the BIOS would not reflect the scheduled
wakeup time/date.  This has been true for several generations of Mythbuntu
and several brands/models of motherboard, both Intel and AMD.

--
Craig.