[mythtv-users] Using mythweb without internet access

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Wed Dec 6 23:46:17 UTC 2017

I recently noticed that when I do not have internet access mythweb does not function fully.
I traced it to the fact that it uses ajax.googleapis.com. I do not have stable internet
connection until the line is fixed (ADSL) so started noticing the issue.

I thought that mythtv was mostly for in-house use - was this always so?

Is there a way to avoid this dependency? Is there a mythweb setting to not use ajax?

Using fixes/29.0

TIA

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)