[mythtv-users] mythtv updates

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Mon Dec 4 10:49:42 UTC 2017

This may be more of a Linux question than Mythtv specifically. I've
noticed that if I install Mythbuntu 16.04.1, then do an apt
update/upgrade I obviously get lots of updates.  But not that many
moving forward.  If I go into MCC and select to get 0.28 respository and
the mythbuntu respository, I get updates a lot.

So what's the difference? I'm not a developer so nightly updates aren't
needed, but I like to keep up with the latest stable updates.

Thoughts?

Jim A