[mythtv-users] Debugging IPTV / HLS streaming of NZ Channels

Open Media Support support at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Dec 4 06:30:29 UTC 2017

Currently on a recent MythBuntu build so reasonably current.

mythtv_2%3a29.0+fixes.20171128.39b2062-0ubuntu0mythbuntu4_all.deb

Is there something I should be looking for?

Meanwhile I've created a ticket for this in Trac
 - https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13187

On Mon, December 4, 2017 4:45 pm, Mark Perkins wrote:
> What version mythtv are you on? IIRC redirect support was discussed
recently so may need to be on fixes/29. I can give them a try tonight.