[mythtv-users] mythtv-light under raspbian stretch

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 19:38:55 UTC 2017

On 08/21/2017 03:21 PM, Jeff wrote:
> I've just made the mistake of dist-upgrading my Pi3 frontend to raspbian
> stretch. I failed to spot that it wanted to remove mythtv-light.
>
> Now that it has done, I see the reason is - it is now missing libtag1c2a.
>
> @Peter - any chance of compiling a version of mythtv-light for stretch?
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Jeff

Raspbian stretch is just out. Hopefully it will be a better version. I
am working on building and testing MythTV. It looks like raspbian has
caught up to libtag1v5, which we have already been using on ubuntu for a
while. Also maybe stretch comes just in time for the updated ttvdb.py,
which cannot run on jessie.

Peter