[mythtv-users] Mythtv 29 (aka 0.29) released

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Aug 11 04:34:49 UTC 2017

On 8 August 2017 at 18:58, Ben Healy <melben1001 at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> >I just updated mythbuntu's launchpad to v29 today and updated to
> >version (v29-pre-520-g7a1ab50).
> >

> It looks like that version is from 14 July, which is what is showing here:
> https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/0.29
>
> I wonder why it hasn't been updated since. Perhaps the change from 0.29 to
> 29.0 broke something.
>
> I want to upgrade, but would rather have at least the release version and
> confirmation that fixes will be coming to.
>
> Ben

Thomas has fixed the issues with the build system, you should start seeing
new builds today

 mythtv 2:29.0+fixes.20170811.d35436d-0ubuntu0mythbuntu3 Mythbuntu
Automated Package Builder (56 minutes ago)
 mythtv 2:29.0+fixes.20170811.d35436d-0ubuntu0mythbuntu2 Mythbuntu
Automated Package Builder (37 minutes ago)

Cheers,

Anthony