[mythtv-users] 0.28.1: various php issues, was: no recordings started was: Re: 0.28 compilation issue

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 4 08:39:16 UTC 2017

On 04-08-17 09:59, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> After I refreshed the mythweb page I saw a 'new' issue:
>
> Six mentions of:
>
> Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Program.php, line 184:
> !!NoTrans: A non-numeric value encountered!!

This was at the listings page.

the recorded programs page shows many of these:

Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 80:
!!NoTrans: gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - string is not
an integer!!

The upcoming recordings page shows six of these:

Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Program.php, line 184:
!!NoTrans: A non-numeric value encountered!!

The searches and recording schedules pages appear to work OK, as well as
the backend status page.

What is the root cause for the php errors?

Kind regards,
Udo