[mythtv-users] 0.28.1: no recordings started was: Re: 0.28 compilation issue

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 4 07:59:21 UTC 2017

On 04-08-17 08:57, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> There /is/ info shown for a few radio channels.
> Something to do with tv_grab_nl ?

So I updated tv_grab_nl.py from
https://github.com/tvgrabbers/tvgrabnlpy/blob/master/tv_grab_nl.py and
reran mythfilldatabase.
This ran for ~40 minutes or so and exited cleanly.
The backend started recording if I can believe the logging so new
program data was received and put in the right spot(s).

After I refreshed the mythweb page I saw a 'new' issue:

Six mentions of:

Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Program.php, line 184:
!!NoTrans: A non-numeric value encountered!!

Before running mythfilldatabase this message was not displayed.

How to fix this issue?

Kind regards,
Udo