[mythtv-users] 0.28.1: no recordings started was: Re: 0.28 compilation issue

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Fri Aug 4 07:51:49 UTC 2017

On 04/08/17 07:53, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was able to work around the stdlib compilation issue by editing the
> makefiles for mythplugins and thus completing the compile.
> I short-circuited the rpm build and I got the 0.28.1 rpms.
> The upgrade went well but I had to fix some mythweb related things to
> make mythweb work.
> (see https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11277 and
> https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=222245)
>
> Currently the backend runs but does NOT record.
>
> There's guide data until 2017-08-08 04:58:00 (4 days).
> My custom search schedule is still present. It's: (channel.callsign =
> "NL1" OR channel.callsign = "NL2" OR channel.callsign = "NL3") AND
> program.starttime < DATE_ADD( NOW( ) , INTERVAL 9 HOUR ) .
> But no recordings start.
> How can I find out why?
> Please let me know how!
>
> Kind regards,
> Udo

Anything to do with this?
      --short-circuit
               Skip straight to specified stage (i.e., skip all stages
leading up to the  specified  stage).   Only
               valid  with  -bc,  -bi,  and  -bb.   Useful for local
testing only.  Packages built this way will be
               marked with an unsatisfiable dependency to prevent their
accidental use.