[mythtv-users] HDTV, Damaged on Schedule Direct Listings

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Apr 25 00:00:27 UTC 2017

On Monday, April 24, 2017 2:27:42 AM MDT Mark Perkins wrote:
> On 24/04/17 13:43, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 23, 2017 7:56:53 PM MDT Bill Meek wrote:
> >> On 04/23/2017 08:15 PM, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> >>
> >> You can try the attached to search for recordings actually
> >>
> >> marked as damaged in recordedprogram.videoprop or, this:
> >>       SELECT title,chanid,starttime FROM recordedprogram WHERE
> >>
> >> FIND_IN_SET('DAMAGED', videoprop);
> >>
> >> But:
> >>
> >> This try this and see if you get the same response as I do
> >> (29-pre.) Probably adjusting the path for your host. Mostly
> >> interested in the $data[43].
> >>
> >> grep "this->videoproperties"
> >> /var/www/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Program.php $this->videoproperties =
> >> $data[43];
> >>
> >>               $this->videoproperties          = $data['hdtv'];
> >>
> >>           $this->hdtv                         = $this->videoproperties &
> >>
> >> 0x01; $this->widescreen                   = $this->videoproperties &
> >> 0x02;
> >> $this->avc                          = $this->videoproperties & 0x04;
> >> $this->hd_ready                     = $this->videoproperties & 0x08;
> >> $this->fullhd                       = $this->videoproperties & 0x10;
> >> $this->damaged                      = $this->videoproperties & 0x20;
> >> $this->videoproperties, // 42 videoprop
> >
> > I get:
> >
> > [mythtv at tv bin]$ grep "this->videoproperties"
> > /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/ classes/Program.php
> >
> >              $this->videoproperties = $data[43];
> >              $this->videoproperties          = $data['hdtv'];
> >
> >          $this->hdtv                         = $this->videoproperties &
> >          0x01;
> >          $this->widescreen                   = $this->videoproperties &
> >          0x02;
> >          $this->avc                          = $this->videoproperties &
> >          0x04;
> >          $this->hd_ready                     = $this->videoproperties &
> >          0x08;
> >          $this->fullhd                       = $this->videoproperties &
> >          0x10;
> >          $this->damaged                      = $this->videoproperties &
> >          0x20;
> >
> >                               $this->videoproperties, // 42 videoprop
>
> Don't have a second mythweb install under /var/www? I forget your OS,
> but something like cat /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mythweb.conf | grep
> Directory.
> Or find / -name Program.php?
> Is your audioprop field in program table all 0's as well?
> Or subtitletypes field?
>
> If your getting HDTV and Damaged on every program I think we are looking
> for a field that has 33 in it for every recording. The audioprop
> equivalent would be Stereo + VisualImpair. Not sure there is a
> subtitletypes equivalent.
>
> I thought we might have finally found the cause with the mythweb
> 0.27/0.28 angle.
>
> If it seems like I'm grasping at straws it is because I am....

I don't have any 'HDTV' cases. There is no 'Damaged' in any column of the
'program' table.

The 'Damaged' comes from MythWeb: line 290 of /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/
classes/Program.php.

        if ($this->damaged)
            $details[] = t('Damaged');

I changed it to 'Foo' and now the popup shows "!!NoTrans: Foo!!"

The 'Damaged' shows for most, but not all, upcoming recordings and I'm trying
to figure out what pattern there may be. I think recordings using newer rules
are affected but I can't see any other clues.

Very odd, though only cosmetic and curious.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca