[mythtv-users] HDTV, Damaged on Schedule Direct Listings

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Fri Apr 21 01:31:25 UTC 2017

Almost every Show Description has the words HDTV, Damaged on it.
What does the damaged mean?  Note, these are for upcoming
programs.  Examples:
Carol is forced to choose a side when Tandy and Gail have a major
conflict on which the whole group must weigh in; Melissa, Todd and
Erica experience milestone moments. (HDTV, Damaged, TV-14, CC, Stereo,
Dolby Surround)

The Court of Owls devises a new plan regarding the future of Gotham;
Gordon uncovers information about his father and his uncle's past; Bruce
learns of the Shaman's wish for him. (HDTV, Damaged, TV-14, CC, Stereo,
Dolby Surround)

Daisy and Simmons race against the clock to get the team out of the
Framework, but not everyone is ready to leave. (HDTV, Damaged, TV-PG,
CC, Stereo, Dolby Surround)

Ah, I guess nevermind.  I see once it is recorded it will say either
widescreen or 720 or 1080... Example;
Liv consumes the brain of a murdered lifestyle guru; Ravi's former boss
gets closer to uncovering the truth; Blaine and Peyton grow closer.
(HDTV, Widescreen, 1080, CC, Stereo, Dolby Surround)

In the first mystery box challenge, the cooks must prepare a dish
inspired by their families; the cooks team up in pairs to replicate a
sushi platter; chef Edward Lee is a guest judge. (HDTV, Widescreen, 720,
CC, Stereo, Dolby Surround)