[mythtv-users] 6200ch.c latest?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:24:00 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Brandon Butler
<brandonleebutler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use myth changer or myth change. Can't remember the exact name but it's
> easy to setup and I've had no problem with it.
>

> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017, 13:15 Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It's been a while since I've had to muk around with 6200.ch but my
>> parents have access to the new, smaller, Arris DCX3200M and so I want
>> to try and get their system set up with the new box.
>>
>> Is the community still using the source code as on the Wiki entry,
>> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/6200ch
>>
>> I also see someone had it on git, but it hasn't been touched in 4yrs.
>>
>> or is there another newer location for the latest source code with
>> newer updates by other users?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Steve

Does mythchanger require adding the vendor and model ID information to
the code for new boxes like 6200ch does?

I hadn't heard about mythchanger, but it looks like the last time it
was updated was 3yrs ago.
https://github.com/beilber/mythtv-tools/tree/master/firewire/mythchanger.10f.beta

--
Steve