[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 3 WiFi

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Sep 23 21:48:40 UTC 2016

You could always use a wireless to Ethernet bridge... for under $20 at
amazon you can grab a "TP-Link TL-WA701ND 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Access
Point, with 1x 3dBi Antenna"... for a few dollars more they make faster
ones.   Not much more expensive than a usb adapter, but it does mean
another wallwart.  Probably cheaper and more reliable than powerline (I
hate powerline, so I am biased).