[mythtv-users] Frontend control socket for Mythmote

Mario Bertrand mario at bertrand.tech
Mon Sep 19 23:30:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

To make Mythmote connect to frontend, I have followed instructions on mythtv wiki :
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frontend_control_socket

sysctl -w net.ipv4.conf.all.route_localnet=1

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING 1 -p tcp -d 192.168.1.xxx --dport 6546 -j DNAT --to-destination 127.0.0.1:6546

It works, but since I loose everything at reboot, I would like to get this done automatically at boot. I'm on latest mythbuntu. Any ideas?