[mythtv-users] Unable to connect to database.

Forum forum-da at padaba.de
Wed Sep 14 05:38:27 UTC 2016

Am 14. September 2016 00:49:44 MESZ, schrieb Romain Kang <romain at kzsu.stanford.edu>:
>> |mysql -p -u root mythconverg
>> I received an Error: ERROR 1049 (42000): Unknown database
>'mythconverg'
>
>Quick sanity check to see if the "mythconverg" is actually, try the
>following as as superuser:
>   ls /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg/

OK, there was nothing.

>If that comes back missing or empty, try the following sequence:
>   service mythtv-backend stop
>   mysql -p -u root < /usr/share/mythtv/sql/mc.sql
>   service mythtv-backend start

I've executed this command and after that, obove file was created.

Then mythconverg restore started. "Successfully restored Backup" :-) yeah!

Now, when I Start frontend, there comes a message that mythtv needs a newer Database .

How can I Upgrade Database scheme?  My scheme is 10 versions back.