[mythtv-users] OT: tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 07:00:29 UTC 2016

Thankyou John and Gary for the pointers, particularly with reference to the
Perl version. (I think) I have managed to build a local perl install of
version 5.24 which got past this ok. Doing this also then helped achieve
some of the other xmltv dependencies I needed (ie I could compile and
install locally). At this point I "think" I have it working.