[mythtv-users] Video Library only shows 172 items?

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Wed Sep 7 21:19:34 UTC 2016

I've discovered an odd issue that might be a bug:

My video collection consists of 181 items, and the video library correctly shows this count. However, in manager or gallery view the last item in the last row is #172 and 173+ are not visible and arrowing down to the next row takes me back to the top of the page. I can however get to them if I right arrow over from item #172. It doesn't seem to be a theme issue as I've tried several. I'm on 0.28-3 (Fedora), but I'm not sure if this was happening in earlier versions and I just didn't notice. It seems like this is defined limit somewhere, maybe intentional to speed up response times in the interface. Has anyone else seen this and know what might be going on here?