[mythtv-users] scheduling conflict oddity

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Thu Sep 1 00:28:12 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 03:03:09 PM Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 08/31/2016 01:46 PM, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:

> that the KTLA 5 News at 10 starts at Thu Sep 1, 2016, 11:00pm and is
> 30min long (ending at 11:30pm) and that Angie Tribeca: The Coast is Fear
> starts at Thu Sep 1, 2016, 11:30pm (just when the news ends).
>
> KTLA 5 News at 10                     60 KTLA    01 23:00-23:30 2  8 10
> A  8 0
> Angie Tribeca - The Coast is Fear     41 COMEDCP 01 23:30-00:00  2  8
> 10  A  8 0
>
> Perhaps Comedy CP just bumped the schedule to air Angie at a
> not-the-usual time so you saw it as starting at 11, instead of 11:30?
>
> Or am I missing something?

No, no you weren't. I was. The KTLA news has always been an hour ever since I've started watching it and I never even noticed the time change, shrunk to a half-hour for a football game at 11:30. I was totally blinkered by my assumptions and didn't even look at the time. I came home just before replying and looked at it again and *bing* the bulb went on, jumped over to my mailer to mea culpa but you had replied already. :(

Sorry, big Duh for me. I owe you a beer.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca