[mythtv-users] More DRM for Frontier FIOS

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Fri Oct 28 01:54:12 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Yes I too can confirm that Frontier has turn CCI to copy-once.
I'm on the phone with Frontier Communications  right now.
I'm holding out no hope.

I guess I need to find another  TV service.
My Cablecard will be useless.
I have a 2 HDHomeruns for OTA.
So, I guess I will be canceling my TV service soon.
Thanks Frontier!!!!!!!

Kevin