[mythtv-users] Disable Mythical Bookmark

Bob mythtv at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 03:13:10 UTC 2016

On 10/05/2016 02:25 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:

>> 'mythutil --clearbookmarks --chanid --starttime' is available.  You
>> could run it as a user job after
>> recording has finished.
>>
> An odd thought while writing this - have you checked that the time is
> correctly set? If the guilty channel always runs early, maybe your
> clock is slow or theirs is fast? If the latter, you have grounds for
> complaining to the station.

When I record "The Big Bang Theory" I always have to start 1 minute
early or I miss the beginning of the show (recorded OTA). My buddies
recording from CATV using TiVo have the same issue.

I read the "trac" ticket for this feature (previous thread) and it
appears there is no way to disable this feature.

:(