[mythtv-users] French schedule categories

Mario Bertrand mario at bertrand.tech
Sun Oct 9 15:02:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Is there a way to customize categories in schedule ui. I'm French and all the films show up as French category in the ui. I have to click on info to get subcategories like drama, action, etc. I don't have this problem with tv show series or on English channels. I don't really need to know that the film is in French.

I got a look in schedule-ui.xml, but don't know what to look for.