[mythtv-users] RF remote recommendation

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:33:58 UTC 2016

On 23 November 2016 at 03:45, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
> I highly recommend URC remotes too.  I've been using various models
> for 20 years or so.  I'm currently using an MX-350 with the RF to IR
> repeater.
>
> David
>
>> I have an old MX-810 with a MRC-260 (it has 4 discrete IR output and a
>> broadcast bit).
>> The MX-810 can use both IR or RF (418MHz). There's a zigbee version too.
>>
>> Imported from the US. While discontinued, you can find 2nd hand one on
>> Amazon for around US $80, The MRF260 from US$25 (also used)

Talking about the MX-810, this talk made me think about tweaking thing
to make it even better.

But I can't for the life of me remember where I installed the software
that came with it, nor do I have a copy of the CD anymore.

Anyone would have by any chance a copy handy on the software and send it my way?

Thank you