[mythtv-users] Concert footage and video artifacts

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:57:51 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> ... Some of these improvements should make it to our broadcast
> standards in the next 50+ years or so.  :)

You are such an optimist.

If I was a betting person, I would actual give better odds
that what we know today as "broadcast TV" will no longer
exist in fifty years.  But then again, my track record of
predicting what technology will be "The next big thing" in
two years, let alone fifty, is not good, so I would not give
too high a value to what I think is going to happen in fifty
years.