[mythtv-users] Mythweb -D PHP5

Rick rick at laity.ca
Thu Nov 17 18:21:39 UTC 2016

On 11/17/2016 12:51 PM, Greg Woods wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:17 AM, Rick <rick at laity.ca
> <mailto:rick at laity.ca>> wrote:
>
>     What file in Fedora do you place -D PHP5 in order to get mythweb to
>     work? There is no /etc/conf.d/apache2.
>

> The config files for Apache in Fedora are under /etc/httpd, but I do not
> see this string anywhere in any of mine and mythweb works fine on my
> Fedora 24 system. Files under httpd that reference PHP are:
>
> conf.d/mythweb.conf
> conf.d/php.conf
> conf.d/ssl.conf
> conf.modules.d/10-php.conf
>
> --Greg

Not so on my F24 install.  I get the error this refers to.

quote
Apache won't start: "Invalid command 'php_value'"

If Apache fails to start after installing MythWeb, giving the error:

Syntax error on line 113 of /etc/apache2/modules.d/mythweb.conf:
Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Double check that the PHP5 module is being loaded.

/etc/conf.d/apache2:

APACHE2_OPTS= "..."  (add "-D PHP5" to the list)
unquote

I've done this before to fix the problem but can't for the life of me
remember what I did.

rick