[mythtv-users] Can tune to channel with HDHomerun tools but not with Myth (PSIP info missing)

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Nov 14 16:40:17 UTC 2016

On 11/13/2016 01:54 PM, Ian Evans wrote:

> Just wanted to add that MythTV fully locks onto the signal TLAMGV but
> just won't display it unlike the HDHR app.

Something odd going on. Just went downstairs and turned on the TV, went
to Watch Live TV and *all* of the Toronto stations came through perfectly.

Attempted to change Inputs to the HDHR + antenna pointed at Buffalo, and
no go, Exited Live TV and checked for recording.. none.
Re-entered Live TV and NONE of the Toronto channels gave a picture,
although reporting the full TLAM lock and 85% signal...
Popped up the buffer error..

I will try again in a few minutes. I wonder if there status or register
which is about to be, but not yet released/destroyed, which blocks any
re-entry to that channel ( or any live channel).

Verrrryyyy interrrrressssting!
Now I have to find another bit of time to figure out why I can't change
inputs, even with a keyboard... although I can record from that tuner as
well as the Toronto tuner. It is a live tv artifact.

Geoff