[mythtv-users] Xbox One/Windows 10 Mythtv Universal App

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:49:50 UTC 2016

I haven't, but like the concept. I currently use the sourceforge 0.27 build on Win10 but only get about 30 actions (clicks etc) before it crashes and i need to restart. I emailed the developer (through sourceforge) about 0.28 builds but got no response. If there is anything i can try and help with let me know.