[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 3 and MythTV-Light

Yann Lehmann aristide at free-it.ch
Sat Nov 12 11:19:47 UTC 2016

Le 12. 11. 16 à 03:05, Jeffrey Preston a écrit :
> I purchased a Raspberry Pi 3, and loaded Raspian (downloaded from the
> web site) following the instructions on the MythTV-Light page. When I
> connect to my currently running 0.28 fixes backend, I get the following
> error message:
>

> This version of MythTV requires an updated database.
>
> (schema is 27 versions behind)

I don't know if MythTV-Light comes with plugins enabled (there is a
package 'mythplugins-light' so I guess it might be the case if you
installed it too).

Some frontend plugins also need database schema upgrade and if your
raspi is the first frontend with such a plugin enabled to connect to the
backend, it will trigger the upgrade of the db schema for that or these
plugins.

Anyway, make sure you have a recent backup of your database before
continuing with the upgrade process.