[mythtv-users] mythzmserver error....

Kris Jensen kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:52:20 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Another Sillyname <
anothersname at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone using mythzmserver and although googling says when you get
> the 'zm too old' error to insert the version into the zm.conf file,
> however that's not fixing my problem.
>
> Any ideas?

Sorry no idea. However here's my working zm.conf.:
# Path to installed data directory, used mostly for finding DB upgrade
scripts
ZM_PATH_DATA=/usr/share/zoneminder

# Path to ZoneMinder binaries
ZM_PATH_BIN=/usr/bin

# Path to ZoneMinder libraries (none at present, for future use)
ZM_PATH_LIB=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

# Path to ZoneMinder configuration (this file only at present)
ZM_PATH_CONF=/etc/zm

# Path to ZoneMinder web files
ZM_PATH_WEB=/usr/share/zoneminder/www

# Path to ZoneMinder cgi files
ZM_PATH_CGI=/usr/lib/zoneminder/cgi-bin

# Username and group that web daemon (httpd/apache) runs as
ZM_WEB_USER=www-data
ZM_WEB_GROUP=www-data

# ZoneMinder database type: so far only mysql is supported
ZM_DB_TYPE=mysql

# ZoneMinder database hostname or ip address
ZM_DB_HOST=localhost

# ZoneMinder database name
ZM_DB_NAME=zm

# ZoneMinder database user
ZM_DB_USER=***

# ZoneMinder database password
ZM_DB_PASS=***

# Do NOT set ZM_SERVER_HOST if you are not using Multi-Server
# You have been warned
#
# The name specified here must have a corresponding entry
# in the Servers tab under Options
ZM_SERVER_HOST=

# for mythtv
ZM_VERSION=1.30.0