[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:15:55 UTC 2016

On Nov 4, 2016 11:06 PM, "Gary Buhrmaster" <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Saw this referenced elsewhere.  I am a bit
> surprised it has not yet been posted on the
> mythtv-users list, and while I have never
> used the mythbuntu distribution (I follow
> the ways of the hatted), I think many should
> thank Thomas and the others for their hard
> work over the years.  Details follow:
>
>     Mythbuntu: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

https://sites.google.com/a/mythbuntu.org/website/home/news/mythbuntusolongandthanksforallthefish

Dang! Been running Mythbuntu since my first mythtv day back in 2011. Thanks
to the team for all the great work.

I was planning a fresh install as I moved to .28 and upgraded from 12.04.
So I guess this is  as good a thread as any to ask:

If I read correctly I can go the xubuntu and mythbuntu ppa route. Should I
be looking at any other distros right now?