[mythtv-users] pixalated live tv images

Kevin Calvert kevin at eleventhree.com
Fri Nov 4 17:12:44 UTC 2016

Peter,

I didn't. I did a straight download. I also looked into the patch file
after those errors and didn't see anything it was complaining about either.
But the additional ignore  arguments cleared up whatever there was.

Either way, I probably got about 30 minutes this morning to watch live tv
and would definitely say that your teardown edits fixed it. I could
instantly see the issue before, all the time, and I didn't see it once
after this latest patch.

Definitely appreciate it, again.