[mythtv-users] pixalated live tv images

Kevin Calvert kevin at eleventhree.com
Thu Nov 3 15:36:56 UTC 2016

If it helps at all, attached is the xorg.conf I use so you can see if
anything is involved there.

Also, to reaffirm, these two images previously mentioned also show what I'm
experiencing...

http://s193.photobucket.com/user/dabears_rule/media/IMG_20161031_163247.jpg.html
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9e_fa78-6tGLWFqYkFvVG9SMTQ/view

With the patch applied the first image still is an issue. But I just have
not yet really watched enough to see if the second issue appears as well.

I'll do that tonight when I get home from work.