[mythtv-users] 10 sec delay exiting playback in 0.28

Per Hatlevik jakeisawake at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:36:29 UTC 2016

> I ran mysqltuner on the database and it only suggested increasing the
> table_open_cache which I did but it did not help.  I also ran
> optimize_database.pl but no luck there either.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> John

are you running the latest optimize_database.pl? in particular the one with
the database defragmentation? i had issues with recordings taking a few
seconds to start and the database defrag fixed that. your issue sounds a
bit different but i guess defragging the db couldn't hurt?

best regards,

per hatlevik