[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.28 on RPM Fusion

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Thu May 26 14:37:42 UTC 2016

On Monday, May 23, 2016 08:55:53 AM Richard Shaw wrote:
> I am building packages to upgrade my personal MythTV FE/BE machine to test
> this week. If all goes well I plan to initiate builds on RPM Fusion early
> next week. The infrastructure upgrades are still going on so things might
> be a little slow so bare with me.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Hi Richard.  I've been building for a while now with a modified version of
your RPM spec file.  I ran into https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-53367
for the packaging of the plugins and added:

echo "QMAKE_CFLAGS_ISYSTEM=" >> settings.pro

which allowed the plugins to build in the "fakeroot"

My spec and patches for F23 and F24 are here:
https://messinet.com/rpms/browser/mythtv/?rev=ca48163c74ee4f0e2184b01f56b10d6a5c8d5c5b

Thanks again for the spec file. -A

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E