[mythtv-users] X-rated fan art, again

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:09:41 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Egads. That happened to me with a show once. Just trying to wrap my head
> around the dedicated collector of this genre who says "What this film really
> needs is some background art on tmdb."

There are some individuals on the Internet who believe that
good/bad/ugly, everything should be available, and documented,
and accurate, and curate the information even if they are not
a connoisseur of the genre.  It is a bit like the fact checkers
on wikipedia who will spend hours on subjects they do not
care about, but want the article to be accurate.

Obligatory xkcd ref: https://xkcd.com/386/