[mythtv-users] WHERE IS THE JSON GRABBER? Was "xmltv and atlas grabber"

Neil Bird lists at fnxweb.com
Mon May 23 05:20:07 UTC 2016

On 22/05/16 21:33, Mike Perkins wrote:
> Nope. A source defines the way your tuners work, roughly. Channels are
> tied to sources and the tuning information for each channel is held in
> the channel record.
> A single source can be associated with a number of tuners, in order to
> record more than one thing at a time, but the tuners must all use the
> same tuning parameters.

   OK, so I have to remain with two source SD config. files ,even though
they're technically the same, and potentially always run with
--only-update-guide to prevent channels I don't want being ignored.

   It's how I have it, but thought maybe it could be optimised.

--
[phoenix at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[phoenix at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature