[mythtv-users] xmltv and atlas grabber

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sat May 21 10:18:16 UTC 2016

On 21/05/16 11:03, Nigel Jewell wrote:

> On 21/05/2016 10:10, Mike Bibbings wrote:
>> You can add GBR-0001329-DEFAULT directly at the "Lineup or Country (ISO-3166-1 alpha 3 such as USA
>> or CAN):" prompt.
>> e.g.
>> Lineup or Country (ISO-3166-1 alpha 3 such as USA or CAN): GBR-0001329-DEFAULT

Given that the Atlas data turns into a pumpkin in about four weeks, I'm disturbed by how difficult
it is to find any configuration information for the SchedulesDirect alternative.

Little snippets like the above are helpful but don't give an overall picture of how to set this
grabber up - or even where to find it. If I go to schedulesdirect.org all I can find assumes that
I'm in North America, rather than the UK. I can't find anything on the xmltv.org site either, even
though there is supposed to be a tv_grab_sd_json grabber available.

Is there a straightforward set of configuration instructions out there anywhere?

--

Mike Perkins