[mythtv-users] Loss of Connectivity with Switch

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi Robert!

>> Have a problem with my video card: if I run the video through an HDMI
switch and change inputs then come
>> back the Backend won't reconnect
>Mythbuntu uses the XFCE desktop which has problems with HDMI
disconnection.
>I had the same issue and couldn't fix it. I finally just switched to a
different desktop manger.

Thanks for the reply!  At least I know it isn't something failing or I'm
doing something wrong.  If no one comes up with a different solution I
will either switch desktop managers or see if I can rewire things to
keep a constant connection to the monitor.