[mythtv-users] windows 10 and mythtv

John McEntee jmcentee9 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 21:32:42 UTC 2016

um, windows 10 finally got through my defenses and updated my windows 7
laptop. I occasionally use the windows mythvfrontend on this laptop, but it
now no longer works. Blank screen when playing uk dvb-t SD mpeg2 tv. when I
skip forwards or backwards I get a frame (some times missing bits) of what
seems to be the correct video for the rihgt location. Then is goes back to
a blank screen, any ideas how to fix it?

Windows DVD player is installed so is vlc and
https://www.mediaplayercodecpack.com/

mythtv I am using 0.27 from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvwindows/

Thanks