[mythtv-users] xmltv and atlas grabber

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:29:50 UTC 2016

On May 17, 2016 5:24 PM, "Thomas Boehm" <mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net>
wrote:
> What would be the alternative? I read that Schedulesdirect provides data
> for UK now. Does MythTV support the SD-JSON service or only the "old"
> SD-DD service?

A bit of an edge case here... I use the standard mythfilldatabase with SD
but also use Atlas to grab listings for a UK channel available via HLS. SD
would be able to handle this via their mfdb-json software but that's
currently, if I have read the archives correctly, unsupported software for
the MythTV devs. Are the devs going to look at the SD solution again given
the Atlas announcement?

Thanks.