[mythtv-users] xmltv and atlas grabber

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed May 18 11:48:49 UTC 2016

Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Signup for a free 7-day trial account, and then use the new XML
> grabber to add a lineup to your account based on your postal code. If
> the grabber allows you to specify a lineup directly to add to your
> account, then based on the above Crystal Palace is GBR-0001317-DEFAULT

Does anyone have a simple howto on switching grabbers ? It's sooooo long since I set up my system (which is still 0.24.1 running on a pre-Wheezy Debian) that I rather fear I don't have the time to relearn everything from scratch.

In the light of the recent announcement, it's just as well I didn't get round to switching to the Atlas grabber !