[mythtv-users] Kodi and mythfrontend together?

Jarle Thorsen jarlethorsen at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:20:44 UTC 2016

I've recently started using Kodi as my frontend, running on Kodibuntu.
I find that it works just fine using the pvr.mythtv plugin, but I
still miss plain old mythfrontend for managing my recording schedules.

Ideally I would like to run both Kodi and mythfrontend at the same time...

Any suggestions for a good Kodi/mythfrontend integration?

Can mythfrontend start Kodi, or the other way around?

Anybody tried running both Kodi and mythfrontend on separate virtual
dekstops and just switch between them?

--
Jarle Thorsen